Blake Lively: Brad Pitt is never going to want to marry me

Blake Lively admits that she's a slow starter when it comes to romance

Blake Lively is famed for playing sexy Serena van der Woodsen on-screen, but in real-life the stunning actress is no seductrress.

Blake, who has been dating fellow Gossip Girl hottie Penn Badgley since 2007, says that she's a slow starter when it comes to romance.

‘I've kissed just three people in my life, other than stuff I've done for TV or movies,' she reveals.

‘I know, I'm weird! I hope Brad Pitt doesn't hear this.

‘He's never going to want to marry me.'

Blake, 23, puts her lack of experience down to her reserved nature.

‘I'm naturally very shy, but was brought up in a way where I had to get up and get out of that,' she explains.

But judging by her latest acting venture, Blake has certainly come out of her shell.

She has taken on the role of a drug-dealing single mother for Ben Affleck's film The Town.

Source : www.nowmagazine.co.uk


0 komentar:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More