Grandpa and Grandma Believe Kristen Stewart Pregnant

"My grandparents had called my parents when a lot of news that circulated when I was pregnant."

Kristen Stewart said, her grandparents believe the gossip that she was pregnant. She did not think much about the gossip about herself in the media. However, she feels her family is easy to believe.

"I did not know if my grandparents call my parents when a lot of news that circulated when I was pregnant," says the actress who was a love affair with Robert Pattinson, Twilight movie co-star in this, as quoted by Showbiz Spy.

At that, her mother then gave an explanation and asking grandparents Stewart to stop reading newspapers and seeing on television gossip shows. "I do not understand why my grandparents believed in the rumor," she said.

Stewart and Pattinson's relationship was rumored to drop out before grafting. But lately they seem inseparable and always trying to take the time to be together.

"They are very difficult to be separated, Rob was only Christians who can understand her. She felt very comfortable when together Christian and vice versa, "said one of their close friends.


0 komentar:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More