MINKA KELLY - Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire magazine


Former Friday Night Lights star Minka Kelly has landed herself on the cover of Esquire magazine as the Sexiest Woman Alive!

Minka, the who just turned 30 this summer and is dating Yankee superstar Derek Jeter, talked about her childhood and life after 30.
When asked to predict what her life would be like in her 30s: "I don't know. And I'm glad I don't know."
On her late mom and her childhood: "My mom lived a fast life. It was all about what we could do to have fun with nothing. She -- for most of my life, she was a dancer. An exotic dancer. She was a stripper."
"Um, so she would come home at like 3, 4 o'clock in the morning and sometimes she would have a really great night, and she would wake me up in the middle of the night and we'd go to Ralphs and go grocery shopping. And that was so much fun. We'd have the whole grocery store to ourselves, and we would have a blast and buy a hundred dollars in groceries. And it was just the best day ever. The best day."


0 komentar:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More